Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would you wear the Loro Piana Horsey jacket in pink? Also has a pink quilted/cashmere lined vest that detaches

I just love the Loro Piana Horsey jacket - costs @1500K, out of my range at this moment - saw one online for less than half this cost - think it may be an impulsive moment and I"ll look like a jar of pepto bismo - but the jacket is outstanding as most Loro Piana items are - curious to hear feedback. I'm a stay at home mom and wear lots of chinos, rarely wear jeans, and loads of Gucci, Ferragamo loafers etc..|||no|||SOUNDS LIKE FUN TO ME. IF YOU GET A DEAL GO FOR IT.|||If it will keep me warm yes.|||well i have no idea what you are talking about but if its pink i am there you go girl right on and im 50 and i dress the way i want too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||Yes. I actually have a friend that wants to buy one (she is currently looking for one on eBay). I luv your style by-the-way. Check out this site for great accessories: http://AmericanChic.net

No comments:

Post a Comment