Friday, November 18, 2011

I want to buy these Ferragamo shoes for my boyfriend?

they look so nice,but I have no idea of the quality


http://www.dollartree.us/ferragamo-pregiato-moccasin-mens-shoes-black-2-p-3937.html|||I'm pretty sure those are knockoffs of Salvatore Ferragamos. Seems like one of those ripoff brands that kind of use the name. I would anticipate the quality being pretty poor, and far from what someone would expect from real Ferragamos.





Its up to u but I always say knockoffs aren't worth it because the people you try to impress with them will know pretty quickly if they are or aren't real, and the ones who wouldn't know wouldn't care!!!





Buy the real thing, or just get a different brand. Kenneth Cole makes some pretty good looking shoes in that price range.





**The pics might actually be of the real ones, I've seen that done a million times.|||I would buy them, if you don't have a problem parting with that much money.|||Dollartree.us should indicate the quality.|||i don't believe in spending that much money on a boyfriend.


you just never know how long the relationship will last.


now if he's your husband thats a different story.|||You can find them here for about 40$ cheaper:





http://best-prices-online.com/?q=Ferragamo+Pregiato+Moccasin

No comments:

Post a Comment