Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone find that when you go out shopping dressed better than everyone else you receive great service?

I do, but I guess it is mostly because I only shop at high end retailers like Ralph Lauren, D%26amp;G, Hermes, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Salvador Ferragamo, Gucci, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macy's, Lord and Taylor, Bergdorg Goodman, Barney's, etc. and whenever I go out I always plan on what I'm going to wear and feel great about myself. No to mention it is always nice to have beautiful girls and female employees checking me out too, lol :)|||Yes! I've become pretty high maintenance over the years and. When ever I go out to my closest city I'm always dressed to the nines. I just can't help it. Whenever I go into a store I always get all the sales people all over me compared to 5 years ago when I was 18 and didnt really care about looking good.|||Haha- well i shop at some of those stores too, and i dress fabulous all the time, so no need to worry, and its also nice having a personal shopper.|||well thats nice, and you probally get better service because of how your dressed, because they want u to buy things in the store|||Certainly when dressed better I get superior service from store assistants - not just clothes shopping but any kind of shopping - even in the supermarket!

No comments:

Post a Comment