Friday, November 18, 2011

Why do asians always have fake designer purses?

No offense, but, Why do I always see asians with fake louis vuittons, fake gucci bags, fake hermes birkins, fake lanvin totes, fake jimmy choo hand bags, fake chloe, fake ferragamo bags, and fake prada bags?





Why don't they buy real things and stop trying to look "cool", when all they are doing is make themselves look cheap and poor.





Thanks for answering my question!





Lots-a-love


XOXO


Julie V|||LOL! I do not think it is all Asians but some people are crazy about name brands regardless of whether they look good on them or not. Name brands do not do anything for me unless they look good on me.|||how do you girls even know if its fake or not ? the replecas look same as new??

Report Abuse


|||Lol sounds kinda like generalization. But honestly do you have 2 have the name brand to be "cool" honestly, what if some people don't spend hundreds JUST ON A PURSE, I'm asian, but honestly I don't invest in name brands but really? CHEAP AND POOR? and offense taken! :D lol ok ik u didnt mean it

Report Abuse


|||I am asian, and my mom always gets the knock offs. I think that asian women for the most part are bargain hunters, so to them its smarter to get the cheaper knock off then paying the rediculous prices for the real thing when the cheaper one looks almost exactly the same.





And "Cheap and poor" is an awfully ignorant thing to say.|||Haha ouch! I'm an Asian myself and I think you're being a TEENY TINY bit racist don't' you think ;)





Not ALL Asians do this. I mean most women do this regardless of their race. Some of my European friends buy fake designer purses and I don't' see the problem with it. Actually I would buy them if their in my price range not because it looks 'cool' but instead for the sake of having a purse to put my stuff in. Not everyone has the money to buy a designer purse you know ;)|||Just because you say no offense doesn't mean it's not offensive.It's not only Asians who wear fake handbags it could be any race white,black,hispanic,indian any.So don't only say it's Asians when it obviously isn't.You sound very racist and I'm not even Asian.It's ignorant people like you that really get me pissed off.And just because some people are smart enough not to by a $1000 bag doesn;t make them "cheap and poor."|||I am not asian, but u r still a racist and a show off Brat------yeah u r a brat





u r so spoiled get a life for real i read ur previous questions, and u stink, u think ur are so cool u spoiled BRAT, thinking that ur parents r gonna spend that much money on you, they r probably tired of u living with them get A LIFE YOU SPOILED BRAT, oh and u like to show of putting how much everything costs , BRAT


and u probably have fake ones to, so watch ur mouth BRAT|||You are really full of it. Why do people keep asking racist questions here? And then have the audacity to say "no offense" like it wasnt hurtful at all? you cannot just target one race because im black, and my mom is also a bargain hunter and we gets knockoffs. I also know a whole lots of white people that buy knock offs. Not everyonehas the money to buy a $700 purse, when you can just get a cheaper version that looks EXACTLY THE SAME. Honestly, who is going to care if its a knockoff or not if it looks cute. I have a question for you, DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO SUPPLY EVERYONE WITH REAL BAGS INSTEAD OF KNOCKOFFS? no i didnt think so, so shut up and get on with your life.|||Lol, sounds like someone's a little racist, and 1) you can't say "no offense" when it obviously would offend some people,


2) How would you know if it was fake


3) It's EVERYONE that has fake bags, which includes black girls and white girls too|||My friends and I do not have fake designer purses. Some of my friends are wealthy, so they cn buy any designer clothing or purses they like.|||Way to be racist... I see tons of little tweens of all races carrying around wannabe bags. And HELLO not everyone can afford one or sees the need to spend that much money on a purse.|||Maybe because they can't afford it? Asia is famous for having some of the best knock offs out there. NORMAL people can't tell the difference so you should get off your high horse.|||why would you even notice? you need to get a hobby..read a book or something!|||why would u say this?

No comments:

Post a Comment