Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Salvatore Ferragamo patent pumps?

HELP! I need a casual chic look to go with my Ferragamo black patent pumps (low heeled) that has a silver buckle and bow on it - for a party. (not a formal affair) What would be a not so conservative yet not so provocative look? Think style for someone in mid 30's - and please don't suggest anything too middle aged/frumpy - but not so young as to look ridiculous, like I'm trying to look like an 18 year old. To see the shoe, please see link: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492709276%26amp;PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446161014%26amp;R=8017580189331%26amp;P_name=Salvatore+Ferragamo%26amp;sid=11693E529C02%26amp;ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537%26amp;bmUID=1196482311257|||I bought my mother a pair of those but closed-toe in the crocodile press a year ago and I love them. You definitely can wear them with jeans. In fact you don't even need a blazer. The shoe is sophisticated and the heel and peep toe give it an almost sensual look. It gives you the option of going either way. Honestly, those shoes would look amazing with jeans and a simple blouse as well as a little black dress. Cigarette pants would look good with them.|||fat *** pig!

Report Abuse


|||1st of all, I must say that those patent pumps are simply ah-dorable! They SCREAM fabulousity!! I love them...Back to the question...I think a pair of elegant slacks, and a shirt with a blazer will look nice...To make this look more casual, use a tee shirt. =)|||Luuuuvvvvv the shoes! Super cute!





I'd go with a high waisted pencil skirt (black) with a wide belt and nice long sleeved button down (maybe even white w/ cuff links). Add some fabulous earrings and you're good to go.|||you could totally wear a pair of nice dark wash jeans, i would do straight leg style and then a nice sweater or something for the top. see attached for some examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment