Friday, November 18, 2011

Salvatore Ferragamo???

What do you think of this brand???


Be specific and honest|||I honestly love this designer's shoes and leatherwear. They are so authentic and original. Their handbag is way better than Louis Vuitton's. The price is a bit steep but sometime I find them on bluefly for a cheaper price.|||they have some cute handbags but overpriced for me.. i dont really like much of their other stuff like clothes and shoes either.|||This is a top notch caliber brand of fine Italian leather handbags, shoes and clothing items. The shoes are absolutely exquisite as well as the handbags. I could go on and on about the handbags and how well crafted they are made. Only the best Italian leathers are used for the bags as well as hardware. I love this brand because it is timeless. They are not "trendy" wild bags like most brands. Only the very sophisticated appreciate this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment