Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Plzzzz help! Is it an appropriate gift for my b/f's mom?Will she hate me?

I will spent Christmas with my boyfriend and his parents. Since right now I am working in China and here they sell all kinds of fake bag--Fendi,LV,Ferragamo,Coach... And they look so nice that it's so hard to tell! Is it appropriate to give my boyfriend's mom a fake designer hand bag as Christmas gift? That will be the first time I meet them. What do you think?|||don't worry about the appropriate gift or not!! your mum b/f will hate you whatever you buy for her. it is nature!





just be yourself and if you think it is nice, then get it for her. whenever i buy a gift for someone, i think if i like it or not. if its something that i would wear, then yes i'll get it.|||Sorry, but no. If you give her a fake, not a real, and she knows/can tell it's a fake it will be saying, "sorry, but you're not worth a real designer purse."|||No. Faux makes foe.|||Its appropriate till you are not making an impression that it is original, or for that matter you are not making an effort to clear the immpression of an original.|||I see no problem with it. If she realizes the difference, she'll probably think you weren't able to afford the real thing and she'll appreciate the effort of finding something similar.|||I think it is fine to give her a fake one They look just as nice without the ugly cost. As long as she likes hand bags I say do it. Besides, it's always the thought that counts and clearly you have put a lot of thought into it.|||It's not about the gift. People should like you how you are and not depending on the gifts you give them. it's the thought that counts. Don't worry, a nice mom would love it. Oh yeah and make sure you know what she likes and uses because what if she doesn't wear bags.|||Giving her a knock off bag might give her a poor first impression of you. You don't want to have her connecting you with a fake. Try giving her something that is unique to China. An attractive, but not too expensive plate or vase perhaps.|||Yes! I think she'll love it. Just give it a good look over, because there are good copies and bad copies.


Good Luck!|||I dont see any thing wrong with it|||No. You shoudn't get her a imitation. It will not seem too sincere. If you get her something you can afford and you are sincere about it, I think she will feel your sincerity and not mind so much about the price of the item.|||no not for the first time go with something genuine like a nice scent or scarf send the bag to me i need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment