Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies..which designer lable do you prefer, out of these below?

ferragamo, chanel, louis vuitton,prada,D%26amp;G,or my favorite, gucci???? and why?|||If u meant label , then I think out off all this , I love the soft woollen clothing that was stiched by my granny herself on my 7th birthday. I still have it and cherish it a lot. I loved my granny and she's no more. I'm happy I shared this story. she's the best designer.|||none im poor|||asda works for me.|||how shallow are you|||Chanel... classic and beautiful|||I prefer Chanel clothes for their timeless elegance . Love their perfume also.|||D%26amp;G--because it is stylish and does not look ridiculous. How many times do you look at something on the runway and say, "wow, why, when and how would you ever wear that"





Also, your question is too vague and unfair. I mean, doesn't it depend on what your shopping for? Wouldn't you want to buy purses and such from Gucci and perfume and make-up from Chanel? Maybe you should be specific.





As for others, some people just find things like this interesting or important. Its kind of sad that you have to write a response to tell someone that they are "shallow" when you aren't curing cancer either.|||Chanel. Especially the spring and summer collection this year. Karl Lagerfeld's designs were amazing, a bit futuristic, but still classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment