Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Designer clothing too expensive?

I'm looking into buying some loafers and I'm drawn to the LV Monte Carlo's and the Ferragamo Loafers, but I feel $500 is unreasonable for a pair of shoes. Are there any sites that let you buy fake designer shoes, NOT WHOLESALE? I've tried ebay, but they never have the right size or style. Or a place that has the real deal on sales? I have already checked bluefly and overstock, but 20% is still unreasonable.





Thanks|||Trust me, if you want to buy fake anything.. you can get it on ebay..they are loaded with the fake designer items being sold as the Designer Items they have copied from.


|||that isnt bad at all i guess u can say im spoild since i only buy gucci or prada but if im fellin like savin money ill buy coach shoes or juicy cutoure

No comments:

Post a Comment