Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Which designer lable would you prefer to rock? gucci or ferragamo?

I can only answer on behalf of the ladies, but this season, I'd have to go with Salvatore Ferragamo.





Have any of you seen Gucci recently? I don't dig the late eighties/early nineties disco concept. The Spring/Summer 2006 collection was beautiful and looked like something Frida Giannini would design. Right now, it looks like Frida collaborated with Tom Ford or something.





It's not her best collection but I really expected something more toned-down, a total opposite of Tom-era Gucci.





Ferragamo on the other hand, with Graeme Black as creative director is totally wearable and street-friendly. I like their ads with Cameron Russell and Flavia De Oliveira. Excellent layering and great accessories.





Think RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW. Milan Fashion Week is coming reaaally soon so I might change my mind after that! Tables might turn.|||GUCCI ALL THE WAY 鈾?/div>


  • 5 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||definitely gucci!|||Gucci is more feminine while Ferragamo is a very masculine designer label. Go for the gold in Gucci!|||Gucci is always stylish and in good taste...I'll spend my money there thanks|||Gucci, Gucci, Gucci forever|||gucci|||2 cheap, i have designer originals

No comments:

Post a Comment