Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which ladies perfume should i get for myself? I don't have an idea of their scents.?

Here is the list:


- Hugo Boss Deep


- Eternity Summer


- Kenzo Leau Par


-Kenzo Flower


-Salvatorre Ferragamo Dream


-Salvatorre Ferragamo Charms


-Gucci Envy Me|||I can't tell you what one to get, they are all very nice. But make sure you try them on first. Scents react to each person differently. They may smell good in the bottle or on another person, but your chemical makeup is different and does not smell the same on you.|||i think u should get gucci envy me it GOOD|||Isn't Hugo Boss for men? Well the only one I would suggest is Gucci.|||you should get that new perfume called HOT or COOL i think its by ralph lauren there not too expensive and it smells great


or the best one which i think is the best is one by juicy contoure


http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2931271/0~23鈥?/a>|||JUST smell it !!|||to be honest i never used such brands but i will go with gucci envy me be it sounds like its for girls with style and attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment