Saturday, November 19, 2011

Which do you think is the best smelling and long lasting perfume?

take your pick, guys.. if your choice isnt here, please do suggest... i want a scent that i can wear everyday and lasts long... thanks...





a. anna sui secret wish


b. ferragamo f for fascinating


c. anna sui flight of fancy


d. benetton pure sport


e. paris hilton just me


f. lacoste inspiration


g. j.lo glow


h. moschino i love|||I can speak for the entire male population when I say:



We dont like it when chicks smell like a balloon full of old lady perfume.



Use natural smelling fruit, Oranges / Green Apples to be exact %26lt;3



By the way, I absolutely adore the name Chloe. Its my ultimate favourite girl name!!|||Ewww plz no perfume I'm allergic stay away girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment