Friday, November 18, 2011

I have an interview at salvatore ferragamo today! help?

I'm not good at interviews and this is my 2nd one the first one I flopped so bad because my nerves got the best of me! It was a recruitment event and I just couldn't speak in front of everyone!


today i have a one to one interview and Im so scared that again my nerves are going to get the best of me and when I get nervous I can't talk! someone help!|||Prepare... Think of a few questions that they may ask you, think of how you will answer and practise a few times.



What I think is most important in an interview is confidence. And confidence comes from believing that you can do well. So, all you can do is practise your answers. But another thing I do that really works for me though, is to ACT like I'm confident. ACT like you are confident and confidence will come naturally. You know the nerves will do you no good, so TRY to relax.



Everyone else is probably just as nervous, so no worries!



Good luck!! :)



Edit: If you can, you should run out and get something semi-formal, like a nice blouse. Or else, try wearing something simple. Maybe some plain coloured flats? Maybe tone down your bright coloured tops with some black skirt or pants? Don't do anything overly fancy but you don't have to be strictly formal either. Wear something smart casual but don't worry about mixing in your personal style. Lastly, no matter what you end up wearing, don't worry about it later. Remember to just be confident putting yourself out there!|||Maybe sing a tune to yourself before the interview or focus on something endearing that you saw. Or envision your success and glory before attending the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment