Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DOES MY AVATAR REALLY LOOK LIKE ME?? Like high fashion or what?

http://myspace-425.vo.llnwd.net/00979/52鈥?/a>





http://myspace-932.vo.llnwd.net/01025/23鈥?/a>





Seriously, which is better? My avatar, or me? Like which one is the ugliest, or cutest. I'm bored so ya.





Am I ugly?





Am I cute?





Could I be America's Next Top Male Model?





I wanna model for Louis Vuitton, Prada, Dior, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Dolce %26amp; Gabbana, Jean Paul Gaultier, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace, Hugo Boss, Balenciaga, Hermes, Chanel (if they ever take out a menswear line, haha), among others.





Like seriously, what do you think?





You don't have to be a dick about it, so ya.|||To be honest you probably could model. I do suggest working on some other "face" to give when in front of the camera, that one looks depressing. But your avatar kinda looks old, you look sooooo much younger than your avatar.


I don't think your ugly, yes you look cute, but young.





I think you should put yourself out there! You wanna model, look into it and try and reach what you want to do in life.





Hey try and get ahold of Tyra Banks and her show and see if she'd like do a show about young men wannabe models, and try out for it!!!!! You never know! If you don't try!





Good luck with all you do!!!!|||Good lucky sweetie!

Report Abuse


|||You look like a fake cock. I heard Mexicans have super tiny cocks, even smaller than the Japanese. That's what my friend Jason told me. Well, I have never seen one but I would love to generalize about Mexicans. Who gives a **** about Mexicans??!

Report Abuse


|||one of those people who like fishing for compliments huh? thats a terrible personality trait|||You're pretty cute! The webcam and poor lighting do NOTHING for your skintone, though.





Your avatar does look like you! *giggles*|||You have potential ...now stop being a attention whore already.|||ill tell you but you would not report any abuse againts me.....


the truth is i dont know couse ive never seen you in person...|||u look like ur avatar and thats all im gonna say|||Whoa.. dude, weird hair.





I doubt you could make it as a model.|||Hey you really did a great job with this avatar.. coz you match it quite perfectly... but are you always a bit sulky like in your pic and your avatar????? Not a good trait....





Well, Us, next top model??? Lemme ponder over it... Truth..... ??Don' t be disappointed but I don' t think so.....|||Oh, wow, you really do look a little like your avatar. Your avatar looks 30 years older than you are.





You can probably model, but it's not so much about the face. I think modeling is more about how tall you are, how broad are your shoulders and how do you carry yourself. You look shy in the pics. Models cannot look shy (well they can BE shy, but don't show it) If you were going for sophisticated look it didn't work because you pull your neck inside your shoulders. If you want to be a model I suggest you study how to move well and how to pose well for the pictures. Good luck.|||Um. And why do you want to model? If you fixed your hair and stuff then you would be cute. I dont think you should be a model though. Do something productive with your life. Study the ecosystems or something.|||Yes first one is very similar to you ,only difference is glasses ,remove glasses and it will be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment