Friday, November 18, 2011

Which perfume should I take to a trip to Europe?

So, I am planing to go to Europe in summer. Just for 2 weeks.


And I wanted to know which perfume you think I should take to this trip.


The options are:





Lola - Marc Jacobs


Incanto Bliss - Salvatore Ferragamo


Rock Princess - Vera wang


Princess - Vera Wang








I appretiate your answers! Thank you





Other perfumes that are not my favorites:





Music - Harajuku Lovers


Forbidden Fruit - Desperate Housewifes


Jadore - Dior|||princess by vera wang! omg i love that perfume! it's so sweet yet sexy at the same time. :) you'll just feel like a european godess wwearing it ahahaha|||Princess is one of my favorites, but when I travel, I refuse to take expensive perfume. It's too easy to have stolen. Take a small bottle of vanilla instead. It's cheap and no one will steal it. Furthermore, it's incredibly attractive to men (don't put it where they'll lick it, though, because it tastes nasty).|||I wouldn't take any. I would buy lots of exciting European perfumes that are not available in the US.





Besides, any perfume lover knows one only perfume is not suitable for every season of the year or for every occasion. Sticking to one is never a good idea.|||Something American, like Charlie or anything from Walgreen's. Show them that Americans stink too.|||assuming you're going for pleasure and not for work or school... Lola, Jadore, or Princess.... All subtle but delicious.


In that order would be my opinion!|||princess - vera wang... smells awesome. :3|||i like Jadore - Dior...it smells awesome !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment