Friday, November 18, 2011

Can you afford $520.00 Ferragamo loafers?

I am being as petty here as is common, but I just wonder how many of you find this even remotely in your ballpark, and if it even were, would you spend your $ there?





After watching the Grocery Store videos where McCain is trying to be everyman, knowing it is probably the ONLY time the man has been in a store, who do you think of the 2 is most likely to have any frikkin idea what reality is?





http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.r鈥?/a>|||I could but I won't|||no|||I'm not voting for McCain, but I don't begrudge him his choice in shoes. It's his money.|||what?|||Yes I could





But I have no desire to own a pair|||What is the point in shoes this expensive?!





haha, stick with the Converse =P|||No, I don't receive disability checks in addition to my paycheck.|||Michelle Obama said that our economic stimulus checks ($600 per adult), were barely enough to buy a pair of earrings.





Her earrings must cost more than $600...more than the loafers, anyway.|||Yes you're being petty...and snide.|||I'm sure Cindy bought them for him. I understand her monthly Mastercard bill is $75,000.|||I can't even afford $49.95 L.L. Bean sneakers! (But I'm working hard at figuring out how I can swing it because I like them a lot--and I need them!)|||No I can't, but if someone has the money to buy them, I ain't gonna squawk.|||Yes I can afford them, can't you?|||McCain is rich and it was his first time in a grocery store. He and Cindy Lou don't cook, they hire the immigrants from across the border to cook for them.





Obama is closer to reality then McCain.





What the hell is a ferragamo loafer? Sounds too rich for my blood and I don't pay more than $75 bucks for ANY pair of shoes.|||Do you know a politician who ISN'T awash in money?|||Just another instance of bad marketing on the part of the McCain camp.(no pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment