Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Prada.. gucci...d&g...ferragamo....cha鈥?wang...?

which one would you say sparked your attention the most when reading that?|||none... to me most sparkles bore. I never use "brands" when it comes to fashion. I am not shallow. i were what looks good, not what sounds good








I guess I'm not getting the 10 points.|||Sweety, thanks for the points. I was just wondering....why did only 6 people answer your question? Maybe most people are just bored with the "name brands", maybe they dont have to have it to look good, like me. Thanks again... Ta!Ta!

Report Abuse


|||d%26amp;g because i really want the gold d%26amp;g razr.|||I know them all and personally, I LOVE GUCCI i have like gucci purses. love them|||Vera Wang and D%26amp;G. Marc Jacobs would have also really caught my eye to. What is cha?|||gucci.|||Gucci! I love their watches!

No comments:

Post a Comment