Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which perfume should I buy?

Please choose:





Vera Wang- Princess


Salvatore Ferragamo- Incanto Charms


Britney Spears- Fantasy





I've tried Incanto Charms and I always get compliments whenever I wear wear it. I wanted to buy a new perfume and I am asking for your help. Should I buy Ferragamo again or other?|||Britney Spears- Fantasy


But u should try Britney Spears- Radiance|||Salvatore Ferragamo- Incanto Charms|||I smelled Vera Wang's perfume before and it definatly smells yummy. Very girly, but not off the edge. I liked it.


I also love Britney Spears' perfume. All of them smell really good. I definatly would recommend Fantasy because it's sweet, youthful, pretty and definatly lasts long. Plus it's a perfume almost everyone likes. It's not irritating.


However it's all up to whether you like sweet, fruity, musky, woody or floral perfume. If you like sweet then Fantasy is number one. I'd prefer that one. :]|||Vera Wang - Princess.





It wins every time = possibly one of the BEST perfumes ever!





鈾?/div>


  • 3 weeks ago




  • Report Abuse




|||Britney Spears- Fantasy : It smells awesome


Answer mine too :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment