Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How can I find out how much my limited edition 2002 Ferragamo heels are worth today?

I've called three different Ferragamo stores, and they only carry product books from 2006 and forward. I bought them for $365 in 2002, and the only thing the sales associate at the 5th Avenue store in New York can tell me is that the price of their shoes have gone up significantly. I can't find anything remotely close to these shoes ANYWHERE on-line, and I just want to know how much they would go for now, considering that they are limited edition and STUNNING. Here is a brief description of the shoe:


They are dark blue, with iridescent stitching of the Ferragamo logo (horseshoe buckle thing-y) over the entire shoe. They are slingbacks, with a gunmetal-looking heel that is about 3 inches high (shiny and actually looks like metal, just beautiful).|||I would check on ebay to see if anyone else has them up, or other community shoe sale shops.





Also, I would ask around on shoe-enthusiast forums. Maybe if the main site has a forum you could ask there?|||the only way to know is to bring them to a concienment shop and ask how much they're worth. and tell them wat u told us

No comments:

Post a Comment