Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ferragamo wallet for my boyfriend's birthday?

Hello!


my bf's been using this old wallet for such a long time which made me want to get him a nice wallet.


I want a brand one..


I'd like to buy him LV but it's too common and so many fakes and I don't think he's gonna like it because he knows it's pricey. I couldn't afford either hah





So, I thought of Salvatore Ferragamo.


I'm not sure if he knows this brand even though he's european.


good quality, still a bit expensive but not low brand here where I live, so I think about it..


for a 26y.o guy, would it be ok? it's fine here where I live!


would like to know what you guys think.





thanks|||Unless he's gay, he's not likely to care whether it's a designer wallet or a generic one. Admittedly, it's sometimes hard to distinguish between European and gay, if you're his girlfriend, you ought to know.



edit:

There's nothing wrong with being in love and there's nothing wrong with Europe. All I'm saying is that any extra money you spend to get a designer label is likely to be lost on him. Rather than spending x dollars on a designer wallet, you can spend half that on a generic wallet and spend the other half getting him something like a video game or a new shirt. Double the gifts for the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment