Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Any ideas for a necklace and hairstyle to look good with this dress?

I'm getting married at the end of Sept, in a registry office, so I don't want a hairstyle that's too fussy, or a tiara or anything. My hair is nearly shoulder-length, straight and blonde. Would you wear it down, half up or a full updo?


Here's a link for the dress:





http://www.style.com/fashionshows/collec鈥?/a>





Also, i'm not sure what sort of necklace to wear.





All suggestions welcome!





Thanks.|||Hi


First, are you sure you need to wear a necklace on such a beautiful dress? See for yourself the model picture in your link. It already is a "robe-bijou" that is it contains an ornament on the center front which already draws some attention to your cleavage..


And anyway you will normally have a wonderful ring at your finger...!


Now if you really want a necklace, I would suggest one like:


http://www.jewel4love.com/





Next, as for your hair I would suggest a full updo for a very "contemporary" look especially since the dress is knee-length. Now, maybe you'd be more comfortable with a half up?





You should be the center of all attention! :)||| I often in online shopping ,because they are very cheaper than shop ,I find a selling jewelry site http://www.kanaccasjewelry.com/. they sell a huge variety of jewelry ,as following:


1.Asian pearl Bracelets


2 Handcraft rhinestone brooch


3.cheap tribal earring


4.rhinestone hair jewelry


5. insect jewelry


6.FW pearl necklace


7.rhinestone puncture jewelry


8.cheap 925 rings


9.Asian watch clock


10.cheap sunglasse and so on,,


I am very surprised price , I do not know how the quality of jewelry ,so I first buy one , very good quality !!!! so I want to share this site with all friends.|||That is a beautiful dress.





Hair: Soft smooth curls would work very well with your outfit.


http://www.wilshirewigs.com/graphics/wig鈥?/a>





NO jewelery. Because your hair will already be by your neck.


Flaunt that neck and chest.


Keep it simple and elegant. :]





Congrats!~|||listen to me. wear it like shes does. no necklace. wear your hair down, its okay if its frizzy or messy cause it will emphesise the dress more.


im going to be a fashion designer. i love it., so just stick to what say and youll be great :)|||for the hairstyle, i would just curl it and pin the top half up with a few ringlets around your face. and any kind of gold necklace.|||Wear a silver necklace,


I'd say a full updo.


I love the dress.





Congratulations on your wedding.


Good Luck!|||i Think your hair would be nice in a frence roll and a nice necklace with a drop |||you could try pearls for a necklace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment